Learn here about one of our favourite product, so much more than a bar of soap! Cadeau is always proud to work with British artist or manufacturer, and Emma’s Soap is ticking all the boxes! So much more than a bar of soap! A beautiful quality natural eco-friendly product, with beautiful ethos. We love Emma’s soaps!
Emma is a small producer of handmade soap made in South Hams, Devon, in The West Country. Emma’s story is really moving and shows determination. Her achievements are huge and really rewarding. She started mixing batches of soap in 2008, after wanting something pure and natural on hers and her daughter’s skin.
Emma only uses a blend of the purest natural oils to make her soaps. She does not use any petroleum derived foaming agents (SLS’s & SLR’s), manmade chemical base preservative (parabens), any artificial fragrances or colours. Instead she has worked really hard to create her own recipes, and her different blends of natural oils. From the purest and highest grades of raw oils, she is only using first pressing, unrefined and organic ingredients where possible and beeswax from her own hives.
Emma is also passionate about the amount of palm oil used in the cosmetic industry, especially soap, and it has taken her over 8 months to adjust and create each of her soap recipe without it.
She is also packaging her lovely bars in organic fair trade cotton, that can easily be re-used by doing bunting.
So you can see why each item is so much more than a bar of soap!
Choose from one of the following soap:
- Avocado Oil: wrapped in green fabric. This highly therapeutic oil contains proteins, amino acids, vitamins A, D & E and lecithin. Very moisturising with healing properties, it helps regenerates cells.
- Organic Cocoa Butter: wrapped in pink fabric. Pressed from the cocoa bean, the organic cocoa butter is rich in chocolatey aroma and has wonderful soothing and emollient qualities. It softens the skin and aids healing properties.
- Rosehip Oil: wrapped in raspberry fabric. This oil is rich in vitamins and minerals, used in hospitals in Italy, has been shown to reduce scarring and induce skin healing with its rejuvenating properties. This oil is invaluable for sensitive skin.
- Organic Shea Butter: wrapped in teal fabric. This soap is extremely moisturising, gentle thus nourishes the skin, giving it a luxurious silky feeling.
- Jojoba Oil: wrapped in blue fabric. It helps restore elasticity, whilst nourishing and smoothing, suitable for young and sensitive skin.
- Speciality soap: shaving bar, working hands (antibacterial with pumice) or complete bar (shampoo and soap).
The only question now is which one will you buy? Try a soap with no harsh chemicals, natural ingredients, and handmade in Britain. Once you try this wonderful product, you will not go back! Support British handmade product and help Emma prosper, she deserves it!