Iron on patches are a fast and easy way to patch a hole in a garment or simply to decorate almost anything. Choose from the exotic theme of Spring/Summer 2017 some lovely cactus or some tropical flamingos, palm trees and pineapplesor sea creatures. You can use the patches on any fabric. Simply follow the instructions given.
Personalise a bag, some jeans, pencil case… anything you fancy with these lovely iron on patches!
- Set iron to average temperature (no steam)
- Put a baking sheet between the patch and the fabric
- Press the iron firmly onto the patch for about 1 minute, lift the iron up for a few seconds and then repeat.
- Let the fabric cool for 5 minutes and check that the patch sticks to the fabric
- Machine washable, inside out
- PA002: tropical x 5
- PA004: cactus x 5
- PASE: large sea creatures x 5
Funky designs and products by Kikkerland